MiBiome™ Advanced Topical Suspension is an innovative all natural product, formulated with SEKDA™ Probiotic Complex which has a positive impact on the dermal microbiome.
SLS and SLES free
Dye free, paraben free
All natural ingredients
Extensive research shows, that the microbiome of unhealthy skin differs from that of healthy skin.
Based on this research, ClearSkin scientists have developed an innovative suspension enriched with our unique SEKDA™ Probiotic Complex.
MiBiome™ Advanced Topical Suspension acts as a skin probiotic, rebalancing the dermal microbiome.
MiBiome™ development is supported by the Israeli Innovation Authority and multiple patents have been submitted.
MiBiome™ Advanced Topical Suspension is an innovative all natural product formulated with a probiotic complex to soothe and rebalance the ecosystem of the skin.
Each ingredient was chosen for it’s known beneficial dermal characteristics to leave your skin smoother, more nourished, soothed and more pleasant to the touch.
OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, SEKDA™ COMPLEX *, TOCOPHEROL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT
1. Shake the bottle WELL before each use. The product should feel gritty when applied.
2. Apply MiBiome to clean, dry skin.
3. Apply a sufficient amount to affected skin areas and massage gently MORNING and EVENING .
4. Wait a few minutes (2-5 min) before covering target skin areas with clothing. A few minutes of sun exposure will be beneficial.
5. MiBiome is an all natural product – it may be used more than twice daily, if needed.
6. For best outcome use MiBiome as directed for 60 days.
DO NOT apply MiBiome to open wounds!
For external use only. Use only as directed. Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not apply if there is a known sensitivity to any of the
ingredients. Stop using the product if any allergic reaction or discomfort develops.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
DO NOT apply MiBiome™ to open wounds.
Do not use if container is damaged.
Store in cool, dry and dark conditions.